Digital Media

Mrs. Amanda Walker teaches digital media. This class teaches students how to increase student engagement, work through difficult concepts with multiple resources and helps show difficult topics that are often hard to understand.

“We learn photography, Photoshop, graphic design, and some audio production in the first year. And then in the second year is when we do filming video editing and motion graphics,” Walker said.

While in that class, students also learn how to photoshop, do video projects, and edit.

This class can prepare you for actual jobs in the field and your salary will depend on what you do 

”I’d say it definitely depends on your talent. But I would say [you can earn] anywhere from $30,000 to unlimited based on how good you are,” Walker said. 

Walker helps the students learn about safety precautions and other important things.

¨We kind of learned about internet privacy and cybersecurity. But being at the school, that’s pretty much all taken care of for us,” Walker said.

“I’m really interested in getting into more of a computer field like Photoshop and video editing. And this class gives a lot of insight on that,” senior Daiton Strange said.

“I would say if you’re interested in computers, then you should definitely take it because you’ll get everything that you need to know about, editing and everything that  is in this class,” Strange said  

“It has helped me choose my path because I want to pursue graphic design.” junior Brandon Beccarra said. 

“The advice I would give you is like if you’re interested in video editing, photography, any graphic art, anything. You just can be creative in this class. Just let your creativity out and don’t let anything stop,” Beccarra said. 

“The biggest project we’ve done has to be the career project. We worked on it from November to January. It was a long process, but it was fun seeing it all come together,” Beccarra said.

https://youtu.be/KSFxmM7QFUo

THS Current • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to THS Current
$0
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

All THS Current Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *