Top 5 Romance ‘Netflix’ Movies

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
Based on the novel of the same name by Jenny Han, TOTBIB, follows the story of a girl name, Lara Jean. She writes secret, love-bombing love letters to five of her crushes. When they disappear, no thanks to her little sister, Kitty. Her life starts to spin into a boy-crazy world, will Lara Jean capture the heart of her past crushes or will she walk away with a broken heart?

The Kissing Booth
Based on the novel of the same name by Beth Reekles, The Kissing Booth, tells the story of a high school student, Elle Evans. When a carnival comes up in her town she signs up to run a kissing booth. She then finds herself faced with her long-time crush, Noah.

La La Land
Mia and Sebastian are drawn together by having the same hobbies. But as success builds up for the two lovebirds. They realize their love is faced with decisions that begin to break their love apart. And the dreams they worked so hard to build up begin to threaten the love and hard work they worked so hard to maintain. Will these two fall out of love?

Purple Hearts
Featuring actor, Sofia Carson, Purple Heart follows the story of Cassie, a struggling singer, and songwriter. So to help her troubles, she marries a troubled marine Luke for his benefit. Does the line between the real and the fake start to blur?

After
After follows the story of a college student, Tessa Young. Tessa who has been loyal to her high school sweetheart is entering her college years. Tessa meets a young man name, Hardin Scott. A rebel and mysterious man who makes her second guest all that she thought about herself.