The online collaborative home for the print publications of Golden Wave Media.

THS Current

THS Current

THS Current

Entrepreneurs Unite: Inside Our Town’s Thriving Business Fair

The hum of eager conversation filled the wood floor gym of the Tupelo High School as the city’s annual Business Fair opened its doors to a wave of aspiring entrepreneurs and seasoned executives alike. With sleek presentations and the latest in innovative products on display, each booth offered a glimpse into the potential future of commerce and industry. The fair promised a day of networking, learning, and opportunity, as workshops led by business leaders were set to equip attendees with the tools for success. In this marketplace of ideas, the next groundbreaking startup is around the corner, waiting to be discovered by the right investor.

“I want them to learn about Tad Truck Center and what we offer as far as jobs let them know that the trucking industry has more to offer than just driving and working on trucks. We have lots of opportunities.” Amy Hutcheson said.

When you talk about Tad Trucking Center and the trucking industry, it’s not just about being behind the wheel or fixing trucks. There are a ton of other job opportunities available. You can explore roles in logistics, dispatching, and even management. 

“We are here with Project Clean Tees we’re a non-profit organization we are here to get sign-ups for volunteers to help out with our program and the majority of the students who came to our table were excited about it because they want to help other young people and they want to volunteer” Shannon Daniel

Project Tees is a nonprofit organization that’s all about making a positive difference. They set up a table to get sign-ups from students who want to volunteer and help out with their cases. The great thing is, that the majority of the students who came to sign up were genuinely excited about it because they have a strong desire to help other young people. 

As the booths are dismantled and the crowd dwindles, the echoes of the business fair still resonate throughout the community. Entrepreneurs pack up their dreams alongside their displays, hopeful for the future. Connections have been made, deals have been struck, and the seeds of new ventures have been planted. The Tupelo High Business Fair not only showcased the vibrant spirit of local enterprises but also proved that the heart of a community thrives on collaboration and innovation. Until next year, the fair’s legacy will live on in the thriving businesses and aspiring minds it has touched