THS Welcomes New Members to Wave Family

Tupelo High School welcomes three new administrators, Candi Moore, L.V. McNeal, and Gary Enis,  in the 2016-2017 school year.

Moore, located in A building, is originally from Memphis, TN. Moore has 14 years of experience in the field of education and was previously a principal at West Teals High School located in Meridian, MS. Moore graduated from West Point High School and earned her associate’s degree at East Mississippi Community College. Moore went on to receiving her bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and her master’s and specialist degree from Union University. “I  enjoy the family oriented environment between student and staff, and appreciate the pride and school spirit that can be found all around campus. I forward to utilizing my work experience throughout THS, and going and observing instruction and collaboration between student and staff.” Moore stated.

McNeal, located in the Administration building, is from Leakesville, MS. McNeal was previously the vice principal at Milam and has 11 years of experience the the field of education. McNeal attended Greena County High School, Jones Jr College, and the University of Mississippi. “I am proud to be a part of the largest high school in Mississippi, and am impressed with the multitude of art and music programs Tupelo High School had to offer,” McNeal said. I wish to promote safety in teaching from bell to bell, to be a positive influence, and to be a problem solver. I also look forward to watching students continue to grow into young adults,” he said.

Enis, located in B building, is from Tupelo Ms. Enis taught at Tupelo High School for 15 years before transferring to Lawndale Elementary School as an Assistant Principal for 2 years. Overall, Enis has 17 years of experience in the educational field. Enis graduated from Tupelo High School before attending Itawamba Community College for 2 years and earning both his undergraduate and graduate degrees at William Carey University. Enis enjoys all of the interaction between students and staff and the variety of students that can be found in a school of 2,000. “I  hope to bring a sense of tradition and culture of what THS used to be like in the past and incorporate those aspects into the current and future Tupelo High School. I look forward to observing and taking part in building relationships between students and staff in a learning environment,” Enis stated.

Tupelo High School welcomes these new administrators and looks forward to getting to know each of them better.