The online collaborative home for the print publications of Golden Wave Media.

THS Current

THS Current

THS Current

Seniors take portaits

Seniors have been taking their senior portraits for the yearbook, and the experience this time around is completely different. 

Not only do they take their photos in a more professional manner, but also at a different time. Instead of taking pictures towards the end of the year, seniors schedule times at the beginning of the school year.

The class of 2024 was expected to either come dressed in formal attire or to choose from the clothes provided to take their pictures.

While the experience was different, students were not unsatisfied with the change.

“For the previous years, there was one picture and you’re done,” Myles Bogan said.

Other seniors are still adjusting to the things that come with being a senior.

“It feels unreal, it’s too early for me,” Callie Keokominh said. 

Whether they enjoyed the photos or not, this is the last time the class of 2024 will take pictures for school. 

“I still can’t believe that we’re seniors,” Latrell Roberson said.