The online collaborative home for the print publications of Golden Wave Media.

THS Current

THS Current

THS Current

Get to know McCullough

Ashton McCoy

Sally Beth McCullough is an esteemed addition to our faculty at THS, commencing her tenure last academic year. She imparts her expertise within the science department.

Originating from Brookhaven, MS, her husband GT is a former student of THS, fostering a unique connection to the institution. Mrs. McCullough and her spouse exemplify unwavering devotion to their faith, crediting Jesus for steering their lives through diverse circumstances. Prior to her role at THS, she served as an educator at Corinth High School. Relishing the opportunity to reunite with her former students during our spirited football games.

Mrs. McCullough’s motivation to pursue a career in education is the way her teachers cherished her and nurtured her when she was in school. She desires to convey that her affection for our students emanates not only from herself but also from the divine presence of Jesus. She is deeply devoted to demonstrating unwavering care and love for all her students through the guidance of a higher power.

“Throughout my time in school and the way, people took care of me, mentored me, and just getting into the real world is what led me into being a teacher.”

Together with her husband, she is fervently devoted to a philanthropic intuitive known as Never Thirts, which endeavors to provide clean and living water to unreached communities worldwide.

“They provide a physical need of clean water along with the spiritual need of living water through well projects around the world. Mainly helping the most difficult to reach and harder to live places.” Mccullough said.

In November 2023, her husband Gt will embark on a journey to Southeast Asia, where he will meet and uplift pastors dedicated to this cause.

Mrs. Mccullough has 3 kids who all currently attend Tupelo schools. Her oldest, Sally Grace, Sam, and the youngest Joseph. She’s in the process of matching with a 4th child. She hopes to teach for as long as possible and is glad to have the opportunity to spread her joy and light to our students here at THS.

View Comments (1)
Donate to THS Current
$0
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Tupelo High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.